- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Mind-Body Interventions for Chronic Pain and Illness
14 augustus @ 1:00 pm - 18 september @ 3:15 pm
This 7-week intensive was designed specifically for certified life coaches and trained therapists, to gain the skills you need to support people living with chronic illness.
In this 7 week course you will learn:
- How to treat the whole person.
- How to identify the external and internal causes of pain and determine how they are interrelated
- How to work with clients in an Altered State of Consciousness
- Mental-Emotional techniques for relaxation, focusing and behavior change.
- Stress Reduction /Stress Prevention
When you help your clients to harness their mind-body connection using meditation, movement, and other mind-body tools you will help them re-balance their central nervous system. By using a variety of cognitive-behavioral tools and specialized coaching methods, you will also help your clients change the way they perceive and process pain.
This powerful course includes lectures and assignments to provide you with comprehensive training in reducing the pain, increasing the energy, and improving the quality of your clients’ lives.
When: Sunday after noons 13.00u – 15.15 (Suriname time), August 14th, 21th, 28th, September 4th, 11th, 18th, October 2nd.
Israel time: evenings 19:00 – 21:15 IST
Tuition for JCI and Within Community alumni: $475 USD payable in 2 payments.*
Tuition for non-JCI alumni and Within Community alumni: $675 USD (includes two pre-requesite classes with Dr Gniwesch in the fundamentals of coaching.)
Instructors: Sara Halevi, Leah Gniwesch, PhD, Harold Koning, PhD, Shulamit Lando